Just Joined the HOC!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Well,I just joined the Heartland Owners Club! I figured I’d spent the $70 to save $20 as we have signed up to join inone of the rallies here in PA later this summer. Also I have been surfing this forum andothers for well over a year as we was researching fifth wheels to see what otherowners were saying regardless of the brand. However, once we saw the Heartland brand at the Hershey, PA RV showseveral years ago, it was just a matter of eliminating the others. We have had our 3010RE since last July andare very pleased with it to date during our quickie outings last year. As soon as the DW retires next month we’regoing to put it through the paces on a western road trip for a couple of monthsand see how things go.
Maybewe’ll pass each other on the road!
Lyle& Nancy

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Lyle & Nancy,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club. It's the nicest group of folks you'll ever meet. Enjoy your "almost new rig" and we'll see you down the road. Trace

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the Club and have fun meeting new friends at the rallies. Hope to meet you at the North America Heartland Owners Club Rally in June.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family! If you ever get out west look us up or better yet come to one of our Rallies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
WELCOME!! WELCOME!!

Can't wait to see you at the rally. We are ready for this winter to be over and start hitting the road. Just started my preseason prep list today. If you want to take a trip in June, the BIG Heartland Rally is in Urbana Va. It's going to be a great time.

See ya soon.......

Jamie

LNG

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club! I am kind of new here too, but there are some great and helpful folks here!

Tony

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Keep western state chapter rallies and campouts in mind when you plan on heading out west:)
Colorado is hosting a rally May2-4 at Mountaindale RV Resort located on the south side of Cheyenne Mountain (yes, that Cheyenne Mountain!). Check out the event on the event page.
Have a great time "on the road" no matter where you travel.

Wmnmy

welcome to the Heartland family lots great folks and advice on forum happy camping......

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome again Lyle and Nancy! I am looking forward to meeting you in Lewistown and thanks for the email!

happykraut

Welcome to the Heartland family, Lyle and Nancy. I also have a 2014 3010RE BH. For a really neat pantry mod, check out my step by step(with photos) procedure at //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/40473-2014-3010RE-Pantry-Mod?highlight=

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Well it's official! Received our HOC membership kit in today's mail. I ordered the flat surface mounting kit so now I'm curious as to where those who have that kit have mounted it?