Just saying hi!

jerryman

Just saying hi! I don't do these posts...took a little while to figure out how! My rig is a 2011 North Trail 26LRSS. Love it!

jimtoo

Hi jerryman,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum and family. I'm sure you have seen we have a lot of good information here with great members who help one another.

You made this post just right it looks like, so join in and if you have questions or you can help another, please make a post.

Enjoy the forum and your North Trail.

Also think of joining us at a rally and meeting some of the best people,, ,Heartland Owners.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Jerryman - welcome to the forum and what a great Heartland product you have. If you have the time, try to come to one of the Heartland Chapter Rallys or even better yet, come to the North America Heartland RAlly being held in Goshen, IN in June. Its a great way to meet other Heartland owners. You can find out informations on these events is by going to the front page (portal page tab on top). Region and Chapter events are listed on the right side and information on the NAHR is in the center section. Enjoy, travel safely and hope to meet you at a future Heartland event.

pegmikef

Welcome Jerryman. I know from personal experience that you have a very nice and dependable rig. Mike

jerryman

Thanks for all the responses! I can't wait to get out this year. We in Ohio...it's cold. Maybe we could join the IN rally!

jimtoo

Thanks for all the responses! I can't wait to get out this year. We in Ohio...it's cold. Maybe we could join the IN rally!

Hey Jerryman,,,jump in,,, there is a world of information and the best food and people and entertainment will be at the North American Heartland Rally. Only 48 spots left and 108 days till it kicks off.

Jim M

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hey Jerryman,,,jump in,,, there is a world of information and the best food and people and entertainment will be at the North American Heartland Rally. Only 48 spots left and 108 days till it kicks off.

Jim M

Yeah! We'll be comin through Ohio. Put some miles on that new rig. We need another North Trail at the rally.

Don_Carol

Jerryman,

We too have a 2011 North Trail 26LRSS and are completely satified with our choice. You will enjoy it & also realize, like we have, that the Heartland Owners Forum and family are some of the best folks around!!

berky

Welcome Jerryman. I know from personal experience that you have a very nice and dependable rig. Mike
X2. The 26LRSS is a very popular model, judging by the regular posters here. Welcome aboard and Happy Trails. Let us know how that first trip of the year goes.