Just wanted to say HI!

Hello! Just wanted to say Hello and thank you for adding me.
My wife and are are looking to go full time in 2016. We currently
have a 35 ft. triple slide TT. We are looking at purchasing either the
Charleston or Madison. We look forward to making friends
and learning about the Heartland 5th Wheels!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hello! Just wanted to say Hello and thank you for adding me.
My wife and are are looking to go full time in 2016. We currently
have a 35 ft. triple slide TT. We are looking at purchasing either the
Charleston or Madison. We look forward to making friends
and learning about the Heartland 5th Wheels!!

If you choose a Heartland Travel Trailer . . . make sure you join the Heartland Owner's Club (free for the first year)!

You will make so many new friends it is beyond funny!

The Heartland Owner's Club is what made us choose another Heartland trailer when we upgraded to a 5th-wheeler earlier this year!

If it wasn't for the Heartland Owner's Club . . . we most likely would have a different brand of trailer parked next to our house right now!

jimtoo

HI Wingrider05,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jbeletti

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum!

The Charleston with that cool den-area and huge TV is really popular.

The Madison is the first front-living room done in our Landmark line and I think Andy knocked it out of the park. I saw the completed prototype in September and it really moved me.

As a prospective Landmark buyer, ask all your Landmark pre-sales questions here if you want answers from other owners. And if you'd love to speak directly with a Landmark rep in your region - we can help make that connection.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
One of the Colorado HOC members bought a 2015 Heartland Gateway with the front living room.

When they gave us a tour of their new rig at a Colorado HOC camp out earlier this year, we fell in love with the floor plan!

Unfortunately for us, when we upgraded to a 5'ver (ironically, while we were at this very same HOC campout), we found our Prowler that didn't have the front living room.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and looking forward to welcoming you into the Heartland family. You're looking at a couple of really nice rigs. Good luck in making the right choice even though there really isn't a wrong choice between those two.lol
Later and have a great day.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!! The dealership we are working with says they have a Madison on the way,
so we will be anxious to actually see it!!