King pin Stabalizer

hootjb

go on line to amazon.com put in king pin stabilizer look for how many stars there are and you can see what you want and I think you can get free shipping to.

Eddhuy

I have looked and decided the Steadyfast system will be my choice for FW stabilization. Other common ones are the JT Strong arm and the Bal lock arm. Lots of information on the internet and long discussions on some of the other forums. The systems mentioned are not king pin stabilizers but rather retractable arms that mount to the frame and to the landing jacks.

Many people only use their auto levelers and are quite happy with that arrangement. Not having that luxury and not wanting to spend a the money for that luxury at this time, I looked for a stable alternative.

Steadyfast claims no other stabilization is needed with their system and it will be the easiest to setup and take down because there are only 3 arms and the locks are more conveniently located. Lock arm is the least expensive and they recommend 6 arms and Strong arm is close in price to the Steadyfast and 5 arms seem to be the best setup although many use less than that with good success.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Our 3850 Cyclone has factory installed rear stabilizers. We've added Fastjack for the Kingpin and X-chock to stop wheel rock. We seem to be pretty steady for not too big of investment.

Last edited: