Kitchen faucet

kblasdel

Hey everyone! Haven't been on the forum for some time, but I have a question that I need input from Sundance owners on. My kitchen faucet squeaks and looks terrible. I would like to replace it. My question is, can you use a faucet purchased at a home improvement store or do you have to use one from Camping world? I was one at Lowes which is $15 cheaper than the one I saw at CW. Also, since the area under the faucet is somewhat small, any tips on switching the faucet out?

Thanks for your help!!!

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
A couple of years ago the kitchen faucet started knocking hard. Had an RV tech check and he said he never saw anything like it. Tried replacing inside componets but that did nothing so we just replaced with a new faucet from Lowes. Good quality and cheaper. I had no problem doing it myself. Put a pillow down because you will be working on your back. Good luck.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Tom, The only thing you may have to do is change the connections for the fixture. Most new residential fixtures use 3/8 compression fittings. Som even come with longer flex hoses to attach directly to residential type valves. I bought these adapters pictured and it was easy as pie. They also offer the type that need crimping. I have the tool so those are the ones I bought. Pictured is the slip on type.

Attachments

• need these.jpg
    need these.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 53