Kitchen slide is too far back

DruidZ

Here's another slide issue. The kitchen slide in my 2010 Landmark Grand Canyon seems to have moved slightly to the rear. It appears to move in and out straight but I have to remove the knobs on the cupboard or else the slide rips the doors. I have a local tech coming out to look at it but I wonder if there are any suggestions that I can make to him. Better yet, is there a simple fix?

20190510_6135.jpg The picture on the left shows about 1⅜" between the slide and the counter. 20190510_6133.jpg The picture on the right shows about ⅜". Another ½" would be all I need to clear the knobs.

For now I simply remove the knobs when we travel.

Cheers.

DruidZ

Here's another slide issue. The kitchen slide in my 2010 Landmark Grand Canyon seems to have moved slightly to the rear. It appears to move in and out straight but I have to remove the knobs on the cupboard or else the slide rips the doors. I have a local tech coming out to look at it but I wonder if there are any suggestions that I can make to him. Better yet, is there a simple fix?

To answer my own question, it isn't a slide problem per se. The problem is that the island can move over time and it moved a bit forward. Someone is coming to move it back about an inch and then it should be fine.