Label with Phone Numbers

Wharton

We have a 2011 BH 3670 and have found our weight label but cannot find the label with all the phone numbers of the manufactures.

Where is it????

Thanks

Riverman

Perhaps they are not using these anymore - our new trailer doesn't have this sticker either.

Riverman

Thats is great if you have a puter & a connection to the web when things break!
I suppose one could spray paint the numbers on the baggage doors..or print off a list and lose the paper...the decal thing seemed like such a good idea:rolleyes:

Wharton

OK. Thanks for the list. I went and printed the list out. Will hang on the coat closet door. They still show it in the 2011 brochure. I'll need to check it against what we have in our trailer. That list is from 2008.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
My phone number label was missing when we got our '09 BH3670. I got one from the factory, with some assistance from Jim B.

Wharton

Weight sticker is on the entry door to the trailer, about 1x4", yellow.................HInge side, where hinges connect to door.

ArlingtonFire

I looked and looked and thought I was crazy......well......misssing mine # sticker also. Between the yellow sticker on the entry door and the sticker on the ODS up by the jacks, I think all info is there.

Wharton

He was talking about the sticker on the door frame(bright yellow), hinge side, with the weights.

I emailed my dealer about the phone numbers of the mfgs sticker and he will try to locate one. Factory never answered my query about that one.

HowardBJr

HowardBJr
We just picked up our Landmark and the 1-800 list was missing from the closet also. We found it in the blue folder with all the paper work for the components of the rig.