Lambert's - Home of the Throwed Rolls

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Jim, Blanca and I plan to go to Lamberts with the club at the rally please put us on your list thankyou TRAVELER07 [Rick]

jbeletti

Got ya down Evans. Yes - if there is fun to be had, you are counted on to be there :)

Get that corn and beans planted so you don't miss out on anything in Branson!

Jim

todalake

Lamberts

Jim: Sharon and I would like to go if we get setup in time. We are coming down on Tuesday and should be setup early afternoon. We have ate at both Lamberts in Missouri and they are a lot of fun.None

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Lamberts

Jim, add Mary and I to the ever growing list of Lambertites. (Is that a word?)..............Monday R&R, Tuesday LAMBERTS, Wednesday Elvis, Rally Rally, Rallly. Gonna be a great week.
Peace
Dave

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Jim...either I'm losing it, or you are! I would have sworn I replied and told you to add us to the Lambert's list....don't you like us anymore?

Kathy and Ken Adams

jbeletti

Jim and Mary,

I have enjoined you to the Lambertites movement :) PM me with your last name please.

Kathy,

You know you're my favorite sis! :) Actually, yes, you asked on May 5 and I missed it. Thanks for keeping your fake bro in line! :)

Jim

Arkansas1

Past Arkansas Chapter Leaders
Jim,
Betty and I will be there, have been there several times before, come hungry leave well fed. You'll like the food and service.
Mike and Betty

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey John and Myrna,
glad you changed your mind. You will really like it at the Rally. We will be arriving Saturday, when do you think you will get there?

Mark

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Lambert's

Jim,

Carol and I had a change of plans and will be arriving on Tuesday, so we will be able join the group for a Fun Feast at Lambert's.