Lancaster PA

gschaaf

We'll it was a wet and rainy ride here but we made it. Hooked everything up and had a leak at the toilet valve. Found a rv dealer had my part $44 later but it is ok don't have to freeze my *** off. Have a lot to be thankful for so hope everybody has a Happy Thanksgiving !! See ya down the road !!

PS there is another Big Horn here haven't seen them yet.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Happy Turkey Day to all you folks, The Schaaf's and the Holbert's. We will be camping in Timothy Lake Friday thru Monday this weekend and taking coach to dealer for winter service and storage. The last hurrah is finally here.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
May I ask what RV park you are staying at and how do you like it? My wife and I want to travel to the Lancaster area but have never been to any RV parks in that area. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

gschaaf

Hi Ricky sorry it took so long to get back to ya. We are in a cg called Country Acres which is a nice and very clean cg. There is quite a few cgs in the area. Spring Gulch, Country Haven, Roamers Retreat are a few others that we kind of like. I don't know when you are planning to come in the area but it might be wise to make reservation because it is kind of a tourist hot spot. Maybe we'll catch up with ya when you are here. We are having a rally at Easter at a cg called Mill Stream which is another nice cg but it is right in the thick of all the outlets. See ya down the road!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi Glen, we like Country Acres. Stayed there a couple of years ago for the the big Lancaster Quilt Show. You're right, nice campground - just far enough out of town to be convenient, but not in the middle of the action.