Landmark 365/ Madison

Jayisme

My husband and I are about to make a life style change and make our dream become a reality! We have looked at the above mentioned 5th wheel now 3 times and still love it. We just recently purchased the truck to haul it with - a 2016 F450 diesel duly crew cab, so we are one step closer. What we are seeking by joining this site are customer reviews of their Landmark home on wheels, specifically {if possible} the Madison, but ANY floor plan would be fine as they all have their positive qualities. We'd just like to know if folks are generally happy with their purchase. If there are any issues which we need to be aware of. Any pros and cons as it IS a huge purchase.

Thank you in advance and from the bottom of our hearts.

Jayisme

danemayer

Hi Jayisme,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here so I'm sure you'll hear from Landmark 365 owners about their experience.

TikiDawg

My husband and I are about to make a life style change and make our dream become a reality! We have looked at the above mentioned 5th wheel now 3 times and still love it. We just recently purchased the truck to haul it with - a 2016 F450 diesel duly crew cab, so we are one step closer. What we are seeking by joining this site are customer reviews of their Landmark home on wheels, specifically {if possible} the Madison, but ANY floor plan would be fine as they all have their positive qualities. We'd just like to know if folks are generally happy with their purchase. If there are any issues which we need to be aware of. Any pros and cons as it IS a huge purchase.

Thank you in advance and from the bottom of our hearts.

Jayisme

We received our 2016 Landmark 365 Key West this past February. We have not had any major or serious issues. We've had a few minor issues, but I'm pretty handy at fixing the small to moderate issues on my own. If you look at my thread under Landmark \ Modifications \ TikiDawg's Key West Modifications, we have documented the minor issues we've had. Our TV (Tow Vehicle) is a 2011 F-450 and it hauls our Landmark 365 without any problems at all. Good Luck on your purchase and Safe Travels.