Landmark 365 MSRP

richheck

Seasoned Member
Re: Landmark 365 MSRP - Updated

Jim:

Any chance that you can post a build sheet in the "Excel " spreadsheet format like you did for the 16 models?

Thanks again for all your time and efforts
looking forward to meeting you in the future

Rich

richheck

Seasoned Member

Thanks Andy, all in all it looks like your staff has done a great job with this change. Hope sales confirm this.

Thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Andy, all in all it looks like your staff has done a great job with these changes. Hope sales confirm this.

Thanks again

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Rich are you trading 2016 in for a 2017 ?
I sure like that gas stove top. I might have to put my gas line back in and put another Mod on my list. I wonder if the hole in the countertop is the same ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Jim:

Any chance that you can post a build sheet in the "Excel " spreadsheet format like you did for the 16 models?

Thanks again for all your time and efforts
looking forward to meeting you in the future

Rich

Done deal Rich - check post #1.

richheck

Seasoned Member

Thanks Jim -- Have a great day

- - - Updated - - -

Jerrod, no way - just getting it the way I want it. Trying to sell my neighbor a new one.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Has Heartland stopped putting a stacking washer and dryer in the landmark? Looking at the build sheet it is not listed as an option.

jbeletti

Has Heartland stopped putting a stacking washer and dryer in the landmark? Looking at the build sheet it is not listed as an option.
Yes. This was a very low ordered item (less than 5%) - so it was made a DIO (dealer installed option).

2psnapod2

Jim, can you reach out and get a new MSRP sheet for the Landmark? I was just sent one from a dealer and the numbers did not jive with what is posted here.

Michael

jbeletti

Done deal Michael! Sorry for missing this post and thanks for the text reminder today :)

Post #1 of this thread has been update to include Landmark MSRP from 20-Feb-2017.

porthole

Retired
Anyone with an idea as to the disparity in prices with the various Landmarks?

The biggest rig, the Newport is $3500 less then the other models.

Some new "standards" as well.

porthole

Retired
Post #1 has been updated with Landmark MSRP for 25-Oct-2017.

That's a big jump in price. The Newport without the MOR/ryde IS, slide tray and slide out toppers is the same price as it was with all those extra options several months ago.

2psnapod2

That's a big jump in price. The Newport without the MOR/ryde IS, slide tray and slide out toppers is the same price as it was with all those extra options several months ago.
It is almost 44 feet long also. So I'm sure that adds some.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
It is almost 44 feet long also. So I'm sure that adds some.

That does not compute ........

The new base MSRP is an almost 7% jump from the spring time MSRP, or almost 4% more then the Goshen price with no additional value. Big jump for a mid model year increase.

2psnapod2

That does not compute ........

The new base MSRP is an almost 7% jump from the spring time MSRP, or almost 4% more then the Goshen price with no additional value. Big jump for a mid model year increase.
This is a brand new floor plan. Just coming on line. Midyear has nothing to do with it really. It just cost more to produce than the others.

2psnapod2

This is a brand new floor plan. Just coming on line. Midyear has nothing to do with it really. It just cost more to produce than the others.

I believe you are talking Newport. I was referring to the Pheonix. I did not compare prices on the Newport.