Landmark sighting

Snow

Not sure where to post this? What a beautiful landmark ,you went by my sticks and bricks at 10:22 heading west on Rt 33 about ten miles west of Harrisonburg Va you should have hit the west Va -Va border about 10:45 if that was you let us know how you pulled that mountain, the next time you plan on comeing this way let me know you can stop in for a cold glass of ice tea lol . What a beautiful day to be traveling,hope you have a safe trip . Iam stuck at home this weekend for a wedding " darn it " oh well could be worse I guess lol have a great weekend everyone ,⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

dasmoeturhead

Ha ha, yes that was probably us. We left New Market, Va, and took 33 over to Elkins, Wv. To bad we didn't get to meet you.
As for the route; easy peazy with the Ram. I was a bit concerned, but being from Northern California with tons of mountain driving experience I went for it. It was a beautiful drive, and the road surface was very good. Glad I did it. There are two 9% grades if I remember correctly, but it went well.

Can you believe it was 6 days ago, and now I'm in Redding, Ca.

dasmoeturhead

Another Landmark sighting
I seen a beautiful new Landmark going south on Calif I-5 at 1225 am. I was sitting in my new rocking chair at the Mountain Gate RV park in Redding, Ca.

You wad looking good going down the Interstate.

Snow

Ha ha, yes that was probably us. We left New Market, Va, and took 33 over to Elkins, Wv. To bad we didn't get to meet you.
As for the route; easy peazy with the Ram. I was a bit concerned, but being from Northern California with tons of mountain driving experience I went for it. It was a beautiful drive, and the road surface was very good. Glad I did it. There are two 9% grades if I remember correctly, but it went well.

Can you believe it was 6 days ago, and now I'm in Redding, Ca.
Wow I wasn't sure if I would get a reply ,how did you like the beautiful drive from new market to the mountains ? If you remember you went through a little town called Rawley Springs , that's where we saw you go by the house ,thanks iam so glad you got back to me , be careful and safe travels ,that's a nice setup you got ! Thanks again ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

dasmoeturhead

Wow I wasn't sure if I would get a reply ,how did you like the beautiful drive from new market to the mountains ? If you remember you went through a little town called Rawley Springs , that's where we saw you go by the house ,thanks iam so glad you got back to me , be careful and safe travels ,that's a nice setup you got ! Thanks again ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

It was one of the most scenic drives we have made yet. I remember your town. We were really impressed with the whole area. So glad we decided to take that highway. Hope to see it again someday.

Thanks for the kind words about our landmark.

Tom