Big horn and big country

Snow

Big country sighting on 64 west about 8:30 Sunday morning mile marker 181 I think I bet you just left Bethpage ? Also big horn at rest stop on 64 about 9:30 probably at rally also both had oweners plaque on ladder what a weekend for a rally sorry I missed it maybe soon I hope ,we were comeing back from nags head . Hope you made it home safely or if your full time to your next campground . ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
A lot of folks pulled out of Beth Page this morning. Hope you can meet up with us soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Big country sighting on 64 west about 8:30 Sunday morning mile marker 181 I think I bet you just left Bethpage ? Also big horn at rest stop on 64 about 9:30 probably at rally also both had oweners plaque on ladder what a weekend for a rally sorry I missed it maybe soon I hope ,we were comeing back from nags head . Hope you made it home safely or if your full time to your next campground .

Yep that was us on 64 this morning leaving bethpage. We are on 85 just north of Charlotte. Fueled the truck and our tummies for long 2nd half of day for trip back to La.

jayc

Legendary Member
We passed another Landmark just before we got on the toll road. He must have turned off because we stopped at the first service plaza after getting into Pennsylvania and are staying tonight in a run down KOA just outside of Pittsburg.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We passed another Landmark just before we got on the toll road. He must have turned off because we stopped at the first service plaza after getting into Pennsylvania and are staying tonight in a run down KOA just outside of Pittsburg.

We made it all the way to the south side of Atlanta to Newnan GA and staying at camp Cracker Barrel tonight after a nice meal. Just under 9 tomorrow and we could be home but think we will make one stop.