Landmark vs. Bighorn

Looking at both for our full time RV. We are interested in the bath and a half model of each design. Can you tell me the difference between them besides price. We want to get the best bang for our buck, but also not spend a fortune. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Somewhere on this site Jim Beletti has listed some of the differences. I'm sure he'll chime in here and point it out for you. They're both nice.

danemayer

Hi Drivingwdrurys,

Landmark 365 comes with a large number of standard features either optional or not available in the Bighorn. Some of them:

• Induction cooktop
  • Available with 3 air conditioners that can all run at the same time
  • Straight-line rooftop with high ceilings including taller slide rooms.
  • White diamond high-reflective paint to reduce heat load
  • MCD Roller Shades with privacy trim
  • 17.5" Goodyear G114 tires standard
  • Residential furniture made in the USA
  • Mirror/TV in bedroom
  • Kitchen enhancements
  • Power Control System that sheds loads programmatically when using more power than is available.
  • Standard Generator Prep and Surge Protector
  • Solid surface CPAP compatible night stands
  • Solid surface backsplash - not wallpaper or stick on tile boarder
  • Waveland sleep system - pillow top mattress and RV box spring

There's more. You can call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for Tom Montague, the Landmark 365 General Manager. He or one of his sales people can articulate the complete list of differences.

Slympicins

The DW and I are also looking at the Landmark Newport. Love the higher end finishings the 3rd a/c. We would prefer the carpet be deleted and run the vinyl floor all the way up to and behind the rear sofa. Let me know if anyone has done this.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Slympicins and welcome to this great forum.
If you order a new Newport you can option a carpet delete.

Peace
Dave

Slympicins

Hello Slympicins and welcome to this great forum.
If you order a new Newport you can option a carpet delete.

Peace
Dave
Thanks Dave. I was telling the DW that of all the different manufacturers Heartland would have the better customer service. So far from reading through the forums, it looks as if this would be the right call.
Thanks for the tip.
Chuck

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Westwind

Add info on carpet delete, when I asked the slideouts still had it, just the center of the RV or main body had the Tile, but call an ask the factory because everything is subject to change.