Landmark Wall Art in Kitchen Area - How is it mounted?

JBoyerinAbq

We are picking up our 16 Newport Thursday. I had a "house warming" gift made to surprise the wife - a collage of 30 years of family photos. The intent was to remove the wall art that comes with the Landmark and replace with this canvas print. I picked it up today and then it hit me - I have no idea how the current pic is mounted?? Can anyone tell me so I can ensure I get the proper hardware! Thanks all - and again, great forum to be a member of. I'm learning SO much...

jbeletti

Depends on which piece you mean.

I have a real long piece in my bedroom that looks like it has screws in the frame - into the wall.

I had a small picture frame on a wall in the living room and one on the hallway wall. These both had a mount screwed to the top, back of the frames with a mating piece screwed to the wall. Each had Velcro at the bottom back of the frames. For these, lift outward at the bottom to break the Velcro free, then lift straight up and off the wall.

ksucats

Jeff: By now you have probably picked up your coach - hope all went well with the PDI and you are enjoying it. The pictures are held up, as Jim said) by a piece of Velcro at the bottom but the top is a 'straight bar' with an edge bent out and then up. I got mine from Home Depot - here is a link I just looked up http://www.homedepot.com/p/OOK-Hang...g-Mounting-Screws-Kit-7-Piece-55310/202341623 . They come in various lengths and are very sturdy.

This one has a better picture showing how the two go together: http://www.homedepot.com/p/OOK-Hang...ure-Hanger-Kit-with-Wall-Dogs-55312/202341625 .

Jeff: I just got to the post where you commented on the PDI, sorry to hear about the problem. Hopefully it will be fixed and you'll have your new coach soon.

ksucats

To do that on a top-of-the-line coach doesn't make sense. Leave it to the bean counters I guess - four or fewer screws over velcro and the French Hangers - :(.