Landmark - Water hookup

TheWolfes

We cannot figure out how to use the water directly from a hose and not use the pump.

I'd sure like to see a manual that actually shows how to use our 2016 Landmark The manuals that you have posted and that were provided at the time of purchase have not been of assistance in a couple of instances.

We'd appreciate your help with this matter.

Thanks,
The Wolfes
Jim & Pam

TheWolfes

My hubby found the switch... it was hid behind the lever. However, it would still be nice to have a 2016 Landmark 365 Manual. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

Hi Pam - there should be a decal either in the UDC or on the inside of the storage bay door that shows the various positions for the Anderson Brass 4-Way Valve.

As an aside, the Heartland Owners community is preparing their own Landmark 365 Users Guide. It will detail this 4-way valve. Look for this to be posted to the forum in the coming weeks.

Finally - I believe there is a document already on this forum in the HOM (Heartland Owners Manual) section for this valve. Someone will find it and link it here.

danemayer

My hubby found the switch... it was hid behind the lever. However, it would still be nice to have a 2016 Landmark 365 Manual. Thanks

I'm not sure what switch you're talking about, but page 8 of our owner-written Water Systems Guide discusses the 4-way Anderson Valve.

And here's a link to the manuals that describe the 4-way valve in more detail.

And as Jim mentioned, there'll be a LM 365 user guide published pretty soon that'll fill in quite a few blanks for you.

TheWolfes

Hi Pam - there should be a decal either in the UDC or on the inside of the storage bay door that shows the various positions for the Anderson Brass 4-Way Valve.

As an aside, the Heartland Owners community is preparing their own Landmark 365 Users Guide. It will detail this 4-way valve. Look for this to be posted to the forum in the coming weeks.

Finally - I believe there is a document already on this forum in the HOM (Heartland Owners Manual) section for this valve. Someone will find it and link it here.

Thank you. We look forward to the new manual. We bought our LandMark to full time in and we love it. Just a little frustrated when we can't figure something out. However, we always get our answer when we post. Thanks again