Landmark

harryp

Rapid City SD. a Landmark pulled in next to me same model as mine theirs 2006 mine 2005 They gave me this web site. thanks. headed for ST Paul MN to visit.:)

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Rapid City SD. a Landmark pulled in next to me same model as mine theirs 2006 mine 2005 They gave me this web site. thanks. headed for ST Paul MN to visit.:)

Welcome aboard. There's a lot of knowledge here. Ask away!

jpmorgan37

We pulled in to Lazy J RV Park last night and low and behold, another Landmark-only five RV's in the park, counting the owners. Went over and said howdy to Harry and told him about the forum. Well welcome aboard Harry and enjoy. Lot's of great folks here and a lot of good information.

John

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome aboard Harry and enjoy the forum and all the knowledge on here.

Bill

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Cooper, So far - so good! :) However - I will never have it fully loaded as long as I have this 1-ton! I need a big Kodiak to haul the full capacity of the Cyclone. :D There is a bit of jerking at times, due to these patheric Oklahoma roads :eek: coupled with the generic Reese 20K hitch I have. The D/A pulls great and I've not had any problem stopping - including a couple of 'stop now' situations! I tow @ 1900 rpm / 62 mph on the highway.

jpmorgan37

HT;

I probably have the same 20k Reese, but coupled with the MorRyde pin box, I get essentially no jerking. (and I know what you mean about the roads) Just food for thought.

John