Large Color HOC Decal - thoughts?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
The link shows a decal that doesn't match the logo on the webpage. Looks like the decal was stretched or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I had the Comer's do this for me. The state one is similar to shirts I had made and a small HOC club logo that matches my MSU bucking horse and rider on my truck.

bdf81ebdf71a0b9bea610eda2fa396f3.jpg

jbeletti

I had the Comer's do this for me. The state one is similar to shirts I had made and a small HOC club logo that matches my MSU bucking horse and rider on my truck.

Comers did a lot of great art work in Goshen. I bought a white HOC oval from them and Mark installed it on my truck window. If I recall correctly, they are still taking and mailing order. Mark is mrcomer on the forum.

jbeletti

The link shows a decal that doesn't match the logo on the webpage. Looks like the decal was stretched or something?

My guess... The image at the top of the order page is the "PROOF" from the company that makes the decal. The image shown below it in the order area is an actual picture that Janice took for the order page. The decal is 11" x 5.5".

sbhoward

If anyone has a Cricut or Silhouette ( or knows someone deep into crafting) you can easily make your own decals. I have had so much fun with my Silhouette and all the things you can make with it. I have made decals much like Jasson007 in Louisiana has for local businesses and friends. Sadly, we don't have an active Nor-Cal Chapter to share them with.

sbhoward

How do we order this?

Do you mean a Silhouette or the Decal? I have also found recently that there is special paper from www.papilio.com that you can print out stickers or decals with an inkjet printer. So far they have looked pretty good as long as you start with a nice hi-res image.

If you want an decal like the Louisiana chapter shown at the start of the thread PM me and I can make one for you.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Do you mean a Silhouette or the Decal? I have also found recently that there is special paper from www.papilio.com that you can print out stickers or decals with an inkjet printer. So far they have looked pretty good as long as you start with a nice hi-res image.

If you want an decal like the Louisiana chapter shown at the start of the thread PM me and I can make one for you.

Yeah . . . but inkjet printing doesn't hold up to the outside weather!

Ralledalle

Yes, I love this.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Jim, would it be possible to have these decals available for purchase in Las Vegas along with some other branded items?

jbeletti

Jim, would it be possible to have these decals available for purchase in Las Vegas along with some other branded items?

Do you mean the large format, full color HOC logo shown on my coach in post # 1 of this thread? If yes, then yes, I can probably bring some of these with me.