Large Opening/Gaps in Garage Screen

NoGoodID

I recently purchased a Torque 325 which has the rear garage patio screen. When I first put the screen down, i saw that the sides of the screen were not fully secured into the screen frame, and that there were large gaps/openings between the screen and the screen frame. I assumed it was defective, but the dealer told me that this is the way the screen is supposed to be. Seems strange to me to have a screen with gaps that won't actually keep the bugs out. Can someone please confirm whether or not the screen is supposed to be like this. Thanks.

Jv75353

We have a Cyclone with the pull down screen. The screen fits in the tracks, but It doesn't fit very tightly. We have not had any issues with the screen coming out of the tracks. I would suggest contacting Heartland Service and after talking with them then call your dealer. Heartland should confirm how the screen is supposed to fit. Good luck with your dealer.

NoGoodID

We have a Cyclone with the pull down screen. The screen fits in the tracks, but It doesn't fit very tightly. We have not had any issues with the screen coming out of the tracks. I would suggest contacting Heartland Service and after talking with them then call your dealer. Heartland should confirm how the screen is supposed to fit. Good luck with your dealer.

Thanks for the reply. I'll give Heartland a call. My dealer said they looked at three others and they were all the same. Seems strange to me.