Latest Mod.

Pizzadigger

Well I saw on another post someone installed a sewer hose storage tube that they got from Heartland. I like the looks of this set up. I called Heartland ordered the storage tube and installed it today. Good price about $27 + shipping Easy install

Andy

Hunter11

Do you have any pics of this setup? Does it mount under the frame or someplace else? We have a new Landmark ordered and on our current unit I have a sewer hose storage tube mounted under the frame.

pegmikef

Do you have any pics of this setup? Does it mount under the frame or someplace else? We have a new Landmark ordered and on our current unit I have a sewer hose storage tube mounted under the frame.

I have pics as I was probably the other poster.

Attachments

• sewr3.JPG
    sewr3.JPG
    211.4 KB · Views: 275
  • sewr4.JPG
    sewr4.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 251
  • sewr2.JPG
    sewr2.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 244

Hunter11

Is the $27 price a HOC price? I am asking because our trailer is due to hit the assembly line Monday 4/7 and I just wondered how hard it would be to order one and have them throw it in the trailer before it is sent to the dealer. I could have them install it before we picked it up.

pegmikef

Is the $27 price a HOC price? I am asking because our trailer is due to hit the assembly line Monday 4/7 and I just wondered how hard it would be to order one and have them throw it in the trailer before it is sent to the dealer. I could have them install it before we picked it up.

Yes $27 is the HOC price. I think it is a ten percent discount. With the shipping it was a little over thirty bucks.

The tube is 70 inches and opens on either end.

Pizzadigger

Yes you were the other poster . Thanks for sharing the pics again. I may order a second one . we shall see.

Andy