Latest upgrades

JanAndBill

Service time on the F350 this week. Since I needed to change the fuel filters anyhow, I decided to upgrade the fuel pressure regulator, to the blue spring, for more pressure. The mod was fairly simple and other then a couple of little issues it went fairly quickly, taking a little over an hour. There are any number of videos, instructions and pictures on how to do it on the internet. On to the primary filter. I would like to soak in diesel fuel the person who thought it was a good idea to locate the primary filter, underneath the truck and hidden up in the frame rail. There is no way to remove this &*^% thing while laying on your back without getting a diesel bath. Thankfully you don't have to change them very often.

MagnoliaTom

You should get the upgraded plug that let's you drain the diesel before you remove the frame mounted filter. You may still get a little on you, but not a bath

JanAndBill

You should get the upgraded plug that let's you drain the diesel before you remove the frame mounted filter. You may still get a little on you, but not a bath

Have a way of draining it that keeps me dry. The problem is when you remove the filter. The remainder seems to "find" a way to run to a point where it can run down on me regardless of where I'm laying.