Leaf Spring Brand

theroes

Have to replace my leaf springs on my 2012 Greystone as one broke coming home on Sunday. Called lippert to get the specs on the axle and they want to sell me there junk, thats not happing. Been doing some research and will be ugrading to larger capacty springs gong from 3000 to 3500 as I have to keep the same distance of 25 1/4 between eyes. My question is how are the Emco springs? I have also found the universal group springs but they have a spring cap of 3380. How is universal group? Any help will be appreciated.

I am also going to go with the E-Z flex or Equ-flex equilizers? Any thougts on these?

Dave

EB3

You may want to look into RV Improvement Systems they use springs made in USA. Most other's made China. Look at their website for a video. You might want to talk to Sonny Dismuke about Liberty Rider.
574-370-4515

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We replaced our Lippert springs with Emco on our 2010 ElkRidge in 2011. (moved up in specs, tho I can't recall just what.) folks on the forum back then said they were good. I think they are made in USA. They still looked good when we sold it in 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theroes

Ordered the Emco PR-6 leaf springs from nueratrailerperts.com. 3500lb springs with the ye to eye of 25.25 like I need. Decided not to do the equilizer and just stay with the OEM center mounts.