Leaking from Lippert Level Up Foot

Oregon_Camper

Anyone ever see the LCI foot area leak?

It is clearly coming from the bottom... Where the shaft connects to the landing pad.

cea174a176d18894185cfcd90d13dd66.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

Oregon_Camper looking at the shaft in the picture it seems that it has excessive amount of fluid film with dirt stuck to it. I believe that your shaft seal for the lift is starting to leak. I had one on mine start doing this. When I lifted it most of the way out, I found a damaged spot in the shaft. I had mine replaced. It maybe that your seals are just worn out. So far only one of mine has had the problem. It was the passenger side front lift.

It took two weeks to get the hydraulic lift and less than one and a half hours to have it changed out.

PondSkum

Are you sure it's not just dripping down there when the jack is in the retracted position? I don't think there's any fluid inside the actual shaft that could leak out at the foot. I'd clean it really good, wipe it down with a rag soaked with silicone based lubricant, then operate the jack up and down and try to pinpoint the exact point where it's leaking. The shaft looks kinda dirty, sometimes sand or other grit can get into the seal and cause a leak.

oldelmer1

Mine was leaking from 1 of the fittings at the top, sneaking down to the foot.

Which leg is it?

Oregon_Camper

Yea...the leg looks a bit dusty/dirty but we are dry camping and the dust/dirt you see has been blown on there (99% sure) during this stay.

I wiped it down and still the bottom area is where fluid can been seen from again. I don't see anything coming from the staff area, as it goes into the master cylinder.

porthole

Retired
Clean it real good, and when the jack is retracted watch for the leak.

Leak like that may only be when under retract pressure which is what looks like it is coming out the bottom. Solid ram.

Anyone ever see the LCI foot area leak?

It is clearly coming from the bottom... Where the shaft connects to the landing pad.

cea174a176d18894185cfcd90d13dd66.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk