LED Awning Light Warning

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I'm guessing that they are a 12V system so look on your fuse panel. It may have its own fuse that you could remove. Or try to trace the wires to a junction and remove them from the circuit. But the 12V fuses are usually function specific, unlike the 120V breakers.

wdk450

Re: A message for prospective Heartland RV owners.

It probably is a little barbed, just a little scary to see the 5th wheel that you and your family sleep in that close to burning.

ADKIRKS30 and ALL:
I want to say in the nicest way that sometimes in things that happen God is giving you a nudge on the shoulder and asking you to think "What If?". What if a fire really DID happen in my 5th wheel? Have I prepared for this possibility - Do I and my family know where the emergency exits are, have you set up a chain ladder for those window exits high up in the air? Do you have a window hinge prop rod for the emergency windows that hinge up? Have you bought bigger fire extinguishers than those minimum size required provided by Heartland? Have you thought about installing a self-deploying fire extinguisher in the refrigerator outside access area (historically the biggest cause of RV fires)?

A good reference on this subject is Mac the Fire Guy: http://www.macthefireguy.com