Led light bulbs

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Pitch black - a lot of folks gets replacement led lights from www.superbrightleds.com website. We have just about replaced all of our interiors light with the leds and love it.
If yall are free next May 9-11, we would like to invite ya to the TN Heartland rally at Cove Creek RV Resort in Sevierville, TN. Just check out the event tab at the top of this page for details.

sjs731

I used some of these and some with 18 diodes.
http://bit.ly/Xb44Nf

Hope the link works. Just search eBay for 1141 led bulb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve and Carrie
HOC# 2252
2007 GMC 2500HD Duramax
B&W Companion Hitch
2012 Sundance 3300CK

jayc

Legendary Member
I replaced all our interior bulbs with Superbright bulbs. I have had a problem with three of them and contacted the company since they have a two year warranty. They are sending out new bulbs, which I thought was good customer service.

I am at the Minnesota rally this weekend and spoke with a representative of the local HL dealer, who also sells these bulbs. He said the company policy is for them to check a defective bulb that is brought in by a customer. If the bulb is bad, they give the customer a new one. Even better!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I used the same ones for all of my 1141 bulbs. I also found the double pin replacements for the wall sconces. Replaced the dining table bulbs and the stove vent lamp with LED's.

CrazyCooter

I recommend getting a small assortment of colors and designs and try them out before doing all of them. I ended up with mostly flat 36 LED boards with 1210 emitters in warm white for 90% of my inside light as they were slightly brighter and whiter than the 1141's. I did the 48 LED panels with the 1210's for the garage, but they do make some heat. The G4's and 194's I went with the 5050's for more light due to fewer emitters.

So far I have cut potential current draw by 70Ah, so we can run all the lights we want at night without worry.

I got all of them from this seller http://stores.ebay.com/duan-led2010?_rdc=1

JohnDar

John:
What did you find to replace the lamp for the vent hood?

This is what I put in the stove vent light. Much brighter than the silvered OEM 912 bulb, yet not blindingly so.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-912-T10-...Bulb-Xenon-White-Parking-Backup-/280918649294

Next lamps to replace will be the ones in the reading lamps over the bed and sofa. They get pretty hot and are too bright. Actually, I'd like to replace the fixtures with something with a more accessible push button switch, similar to the wall lamps. That or rig up a wall switch for them.

sjs731

I got these off eBay for the spotlights over our bed. Not sure if it's what you are looking for.
tuju3ybu.jpg

It replaced this.
3abube4u.jpg

Looks like this.
edajute2.jpg

Steve and Carrie
HOC# 2252
2007 GMC 2500HD Duramax
B&W Companion Hitch
2012 Sundance 3300CK

Pizzaguy

Has anyone replaced the G4 bi-pin frosted glass recessed lights with LEDs. I am still looking for a replacement LED bulb that will be as bright or brighter than the halogens. If anybone has, please let me know their source and what lumin bulb you used. I looked at superbrightleds.com and am not finding anything bright enough and would like to just replace the bulbs and not the whole fixture.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Has anyone replaced the G4 bi-pin frosted glass recessed lights with LEDs. I am still looking for a replacement LED bulb that will be as bright or brighter than the halogens. If anybone has, please let me know their source and what lumin bulb you used. I looked at superbrightleds.com and am not finding anything bright enough and would like to just replace the bulbs and not the whole fixture.

I bought these... But I only needed 2 for our 2010 ElkRidge, in the slide out. They are a little brighter than the g4s. Yellow light.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007V..._30332190_pe_175190_21431760_3p_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

They are a little tight to get in place, but I like the brightness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

danemayer

If you have the round fixtures that are flush mounted in the ceiling, you can buy a replacement fixture with LED from Heartland at a pretty reasonable price. Takes 5-10 minutes to install.

Here's a link.

sjs731

I used the same lights in the link Traveltiger provided.

Steve and Carrie
HOC#2252
Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

JohnDar

I got these off eBay for the spotlights over our bed. Not sure if it's what you are looking for.
tuju3ybu.jpg

It replaced this.
3abube4u.jpg

Looks like this.
edajute2.jpg

Steve and Carrie
HOC# 2252
2007 GMC 2500HD Duramax
B&W Companion Hitch
2012 Sundance 3300CK

Sweet! That's what I was after. I'll be ordering some in the morning.

Lynn1130

I have the round recessed lights and they are way too bright. I wonder if the LEDs are as bright? I want to cut the light down because it shines directly in your face if you are trying to read in bed.

JohnDar

I have the round recessed lights and they are way too bright. I wonder if the LEDs are as bright? I want to cut the light down because it shines directly in your face if you are trying to read in bed.

There are different "temperatures" of LED lights out there. I replaced my three recessed lights over the sofa and they are a brighter white than the original lamps. TravelTigers tried one of my spares at the rally and decided it was too bright for them and then they found a cooler (more yellow?) version on line. Maybe Erika will chime in with her experience.