LED Lignting on ElkRidge 37 Ulta

KelKat

We're going to be ordering our ElkRidge 37 Ulta in a few weeks and I've been pouring over the brochure as well as all the standard and optional features. In the Brochure, 5 pages in on the top left corner under "Features" there is a graphic that says "LED Lighting, Lighting for the 21st Century - Brighter, Longer Life Runs Cooler Conserves Power" BUT I cannot find any reference to LED lighting anywhere else.

My question is, do all the lights come standard with LED bulbs? I sure hope so. It was one a big selling point for us. If not, I will need to factor in the cost to change out all the bulbs to LED bulbs.

Thanks,
Kelli

danemayer

Hi KelKat,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Production details change all through the year. You might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for the Elkridge Sales Team and I'm sure they can tell you if in current production all the lights are LED.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We're going to be ordering our ElkRidge 37 Ulta in a few weeks and I've been pouring over the brochure as well as all the standard and optional features. In the Brochure, 5 pages in on the top left corner under "Features" there is a graphic that says "LED Lighting, Lighting for the 21st Century - Brighter, Longer Life Runs Cooler Conserves Power" BUT I cannot find any reference to LED lighting anywhere else.

My question is, do all the lights come standard with LED bulbs? I sure hope so. It was one a big selling point for us. If not, I will need to factor in the cost to change out all the bulbs to LED bulbs.

Thanks,
Kelli

Howdy Kelli

Welcome from the other side if the state, Lake Charles. While I have a BC and not an Elkridge I can say that we have about 10 total lights that were not led in our '14 BC and I would say that might be average for your rig as well. Ours were in 3 pancake lights, the pendant lights over dining table and in kitchen as well as the reading lights in bedroom. Maybe some one with this floor plan will speak up.

I also want to encourage you to join the owners club and join us for a rally here in Louisiana, one planed for this December and one in planning stages for this spring) or any other place along your travels. I look forward to hearing from you.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk