Left side clearance light

Cyberdave

I have to replace the left side clearance light. Anybody know manufacturer or if it is an HL item?

jnbhobe

I have a whle bag full, I changed them all to LED. If they are like the Bighorns they are readly available. They are standard lites.

ParkIt

Mine burn out faster than I can buy them it seems and we rarely use them. Checked the contacts and fuses, didn't find anything that would cause it.
Going to switch to the LED since they are brighter but use less voltage and will last longer than a couple of months!

As for replacing the bulb they are standard at any RV or Marine store. You can usually find them in a two pack for under $3.

brianharrison

The make and model of my clearance lights are Bargman #57. They offer a direct LED retrofit that uses the #57 base.

Hope this helps.
Brian

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

ParkIt

Got it, replacing the entire light base not just the bulb. Will check into that but was going to take it apart and wire it for LED's which might be a bigger issue than just replacing the entire thing.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Got it, replacing the entire light base not just the bulb. Will check into that but was going to take it apart and wire it for LED's which might be a bigger issue than just replacing the entire thing.

Bought a whole new clearance light LED assembly (base, light and lense) for $12.95 at an RV Parts dealer. FYI

ParkIt

Bought a whole new clearance light LED assembly (base, light and lense) for $12.95 at an RV Parts dealer. FYI
Ours goes in Monday for the tow company repair, we've already discussed which AC unit we are having installed in the bedroom and our cost on that. They should be in the same ballpark for the light base since they are one of the largest dealers and stores (aside from CW) around. I'll ask, would love to have it changed all at the same time...you gave me a good price to bring them to ;)