Legend brand TV

Tweedy

Our new Gateway fifth wheel trailer has a Legend brand flat screen TV in it. I've never heard of this brand name before and am suspicious it is a cheap lower quality TV that Heartland puts in their units to save a few bucks. Hope I'm wrong. We haven't even turned it on yet but am wondering if there is anyone out there with a similar TV who can offer either positive or negative experiences.

GOTTOYS

Why wouldn't you think it's some cheap low quality brand. If you've never heard of it before, it probably is. Might work just fine give it a try. Could be from one of the manufacturers that build the same tv with 10 or 15 different brand names on it.

Squirlee

Nothing in these units (this brand or that brand) is of high quality. They make them as cheap as they possibly can.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Our 32" legend TV works fine. The only thing I find annoying is that I cannot manually add channels so each time I move to a new location I have to rescan. This seems to be somewhat common though on new tvs. but on the other hand, I don't have to wade through dozens of channels that are not available in the area I happen to be camping.

farside291

I googled it and Legend TV is made by Prima Electronics. All LED TVs have a flat panel, power supply and video card probably all made by the same country and I am certain its not the US. I do believe though that some TVs have better pictures than others.

Bones

I have it and have been using it. It is a cheap TV and during fast motion it blurs out. Other wise it works fine. I will keep it until it burns out then I will replace it.

HOGHAULER

We two in our 2017 3611js cyclone pros good picture big negative remote is line of sight vs radio frequency which will send signal without pointing directly.

Tweedy

Thanks to all for the feedback. I guess regardless of whether it's a known name or not, most are manufactured off shore. And as someone mentioned, any given manufacturer may use a multitude of branding names. Time will tell. Have a great summer!