Let the dig out begin!

CrazyScotsman

I am sitting here in Glenwood Springs CO. I am meant to deliver at a school in Meeker CO tomorrow. Guess whats meant to happen up here in the Rockies tomorrow ?.
You got it 1 - 2 feet of snow. Last thing I want is to be empty and having to cross over Vail pass in the snow. I hope I can get a hold of someone today, and see if they will take the load a day early, so I can get out of Dodge before you know what hits the fan.
Keeping fingers crossed.

bill40

My snow blower must be made by Ford, handled the snow but used 3 tanks of gas. Guess I need a deisel. Your right Deb need a strong back. Hope John got home at a reasonable hour.

bill40

MERRY CHRISTMAS Jon , you can keep any more lake effect snow don't need anymore for a while.

truknutt

Committed Member
My snow blower must be made by Ford, handled the snow but used 3 tanks of gas. Guess I need a deisel. Your right Deb need a strong back. Hope John got home at a reasonable hour.

Yeah and mine is a GM product..it wouldn't start until all the work was done!!! :mad::mad: Glad I had the BIG shovel... my New Holland with front end loader!! :rolleyes:

bill40

Wish I had your big shovel, went through 5 shear pins on the left side blade did most of the work with just one side working:mad: guess thats why we used so much fuel. Got it tore down now need to drill out the last pin really stuck:confused:. guess if I check it will say made in china. Green and yellow not blue and white.

bill40

Yes Larry it's 18" of imagination:) and Jon keeps seeding it our way:( Guess he figues we should all share.

truknutt

Committed Member
Wish I had your big shovel, went through 5 shear pins on the left side blade did most of the work with just one side working:mad: guess thats why we used so much fuel. Got it tore down now need to drill out the last pin really stuck:confused:. guess if I check it will say made in china. Green and yellow not blue and white.

So like a GM it was only working half as much and using what...3 times the fuel???:rolleyes::rolleyes: