Level up after market install 6 point

Securityman

Just wanted to know if anyone on the east coast by NC had the lippert 6 point level up system installed after market ?

I just oust called a place in nc that said 5000.00 parts and labor , I told him I already had the front level up jacks on my 2015 cyclone 3110 , and I also have the plates all welded on from the factory , so I just need the 4 jacks bolted on and the lines run and the electronics , which is all plug and play.

Is is this worth 5 grand ???
Is there anyone else that can do it cheaper , I wish they sold the parts as a kit .

Thanks

hoefler

It actually does take different front jacks, they are mounted on an angle to provide stability. I would watch for a rally that has them on special, usually installed for free or reduced labor.

sjandbj

Just wanted to know if anyone on the east coast by NC had the lippert 6 point level up system installed after market ?

I just oust called a place in nc that said 5000.00 parts and labor , I told him I already had the front level up jacks on my 2015 cyclone 3110 , and I also have the plates all welded on from the factory , so I just need the 4 jacks bolted on and the lines run and the electronics , which is all plug and play.

Is is this worth 5 grand ???
Is there anyone else that can do it cheaper , I wish they sold the parts as a kit .

Thanks

As you say all the brackets are on the frame you should be able to get the back four and the level up computer. I would call the manufacture and ask then. When i looked at the rigs without the level-up but had the hydraulic front jacks the part numbers were the same so is the pump. It should be cheaper if you don't need all the parts and need the brackets welded to the frame.

Steve

sengli

Of course I have a big horn, but last year I was quoted $3300.00. That was me taking my rig, to the lippert facility and of course I do have the front hydraulic jacks already from the factory.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I think Lippert was running the Level Up deal at Goshen for $4100.

Worth every penny!!!!!!!

coram8

I called several dealers from Dallas to El Paso to get pricing on installing the six point level up on our Gateway. I had one dealer actually give me a quote of $7000. All of the others just said "Uuhhhhhh......" (Nothing else, just uh). Except for Camping World of Lubbock and El Paso who just don't return phone calls. So I gave up on the idea for this year.

Nbomar

I got prices of 5500-7000 on my road warrior. I want it bad, but hard to stomach that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronJ

I called several dealers from Dallas to El Paso to get pricing on installing the six point level up on our Gateway. I had one dealer actually give me a quote of $7000. All of the others just said "Uuhhhhhh......" (Nothing else, just uh). Except for Camping World of Lubbock and El Paso who just don't return phone calls. So I gave up on the idea for this year.
and I wouldn't trust camping world of lubbock to install new caps on my tire valves anyway!...

I do love the convience of having a camping world for rv stuff...but thier parts/service dept is at best some sort of cruel joke on the rv community...there are exactly 2 people who actually know anything .....

(Aka they advetise as AUTHORIZED SELLERS of b & w hitches but no one there was "qualified/certified" to install the rails/turnover kit to use the hitch they sell?)

Not that I was gonna let them do it, I was just curious as to the labor cost vs my local truck shop. ....

Just saying

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

dbbls59

$5000 is too much. You do not have to change the front jacks, just the plumbing to them. I got mine installed for $3200. Found a shop that was wanting to get certified to by Lippert. To do so, Lippert will send an installer to the shop and instruct them through 3 installs. They only charged me for parts, no labor. One man did it in about 6 hours.

Nbomar

$5000 is too much. You do not have to change the front jacks, just the plumbing to them. I got mine installed for $3200. Found a shop that was wanting to get certified to by Lippert. To do so, Lippert will send an installer to the shop and instruct them through 3 installs. They only charged me for parts, no labor. One man did it in about 6 hours.

Would love to find one of these deals.

Securityman

Yea I wouldn't mind doing 3,000 for it , but may have to call this shop back , he said they were installing one in a few days . I just don't think he knew what I was talking about when I was telling him all the hard stuff is done already . Seems like everyone in the rv industry that works on these campers are clueless about every aspect of them !!

olcoon

If you can wait until the Goshen rally in June of 2017, and would be able to attend it. Your best bet would be to take advantage of the rally special they usually offer. In the past it's been a pretty good deal. If you aren't familiar with how things work for stuff like that, you'll have to contact them when the rally specials are announced, and make an appointment to have it installed. Usually before or after the rally starts. You can get it done during the rally, but usually you'll have to have your rig at Lippert at around 7:00 am the day of the install, and they'll call you when it's ready to be picked up.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Lippert is working on a new 4 leg Hydraulic system that there website said a 4 hour install. When I asked them about it for a friend, they said it was still in testing and not available yet.
It's called
Level Up Evolution : http://www.lci1.com/level-up-evolution

Lippert has been working on the Evolution system for over year. Closer to a year and a half. We looked into the system when we first picked up our trailer but it was just in the testing phase. We were told that the system would not be released until it was tested on multiple aplications.