Level Up Display Blank

ILH

This is the last trip of the season. I had dropped the front legs using the Level Up button under the front end - moved the truck away from the trailer. After that I moved to the screen in the basement compartment to level the trailer - but the screen had no power. I finally went back to the buttons under the front and used the generic "auto level" button and it worked fine. So it appears that the Level Up system is working - just the screen in the basement compartment is dead. Anybody had this issue? I checked 12V fuses - all seem ok.

Not sure how I'm going to retract all the legs when it's time to leave.

Oregon_Camper

Did you try holding the power on button longer than normal?

Do you have a volt meter? You can quickly test the incoming 12v line for power, before moving on to other troubleshooting ideas.

Next step is to take the controller/display out and the reinstall. If that doesn't work, you might have to replace it.

Here is link to a video I did on replacing and then sitting the controller to level.

See page 14 of the Owner Manual on how to manually lower/raise the jacks.

Good Luck

jmarnell

On the question of retracting all the legs when it's time to leave, you should be able to do that from the front panel since you said that one is still working. If you hit the "hitch height" button, it will retract the rear jacks and raise the front. Then once you're hitched up you can use the up arrow button to retract the front jacks. That's the way I hitch up the rig every time. I rarely use the screen in the basement compartment.

ILH

On the question of retracting all the legs when it's time to leave, you should be able to do that from the front panel since you said that one is still working. If you hit the "hitch height" button, it will retract the rear jacks and raise the front. Then once you're hitched up you can use the up arrow button to retract the front jacks. That's the way I hitch up the rig every time. I rarely use the screen in the basement compartment.
Thanks for the assistance. When I was ready to leave, the main panel was "alive" again. Apparently there's a ghost in the system... :D

carl.swoyer

My 2012 landmark panel was being temperamental so I replaced it from Amazon 258.00 delivered. I kept the old one for an emergency back up.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk