Level Up System with a Stabilizer

cszimmer

LANDMARK RUSHMORE
Just wondering if anyone has had to use any additional stabilizing products with their level up system. Ours works OK on our Rushmore but needs a little more stabilizing. The washer is terrible and just walking around it does wiggle. Any info on items you are currently using would be helpful.

dudley43

Just had out Level-Up system installed on our 2011 Bighorn 3610 yesterday! No problems! We have not used the rear electric stabilizers and, while there is some movement at the rear when walking around in the living room, it is very minor and not worth the time (long time) to extend the electric rear stabilizing gear. All I can say is that the Level Up system is quite impressive. We met the owner of the company and Bob, the designer of the system while at the Lipert install. Ron, the installer, was absolutely fantastic! While there we also had the Tri-Glide pin box installed. Had the complete system installed and operating perfectly in eight hours. My wife, Milda and I will be at the National Rally next month. Can't wait.

danemayer

Our Rushmore has the level up system and is very stable. Yes, when the washer is spinning, it does shake the whole rig, but the spin cycle is pretty short, so it mainly lets us know it's time to move clothes to the dryer. We haven't tried a kingpin tripod, but since the washer is near the kingpin, that might help a bit.

porthole

Retired
Pretty sure we will be taking advantage of the JT stabilizers promo for the Goshen rally.
The Level Up does a great job for what it is designed for, leveling the trailer.
When you get the jacks extended near the limits the trailer is going to move around a bit. I'm thinking the JT kit will offer more stability, especially when the washer is on.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We have the six-point Level Up, and still needed to add additional stabilization to make it rock solid. We also made sure they left our electric rear stablizers which take care of the "tail wiggle"...we installed Steadyfast and couldn't be happier!!

When we're set up and completely stabilized...I sometimes don't even know when the washer goes into spin cycle....

cszimmer

LANDMARK RUSHMORE
I was not aware that JT made something for the level up system. Or is this something that does not attach to the Level up? i know we had the JT's on our everest but that was normal landing feet.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I was not aware that JT made something for the level up system. Or is this something that does not attach to the Level up? i know we had the JT's on our everest but that was normal landing feet.

With the Steadyfast, we had the small bracket ends welded directly to the round feet...actually help to make it even more stable....

Dutch & Di

We don't have LevelUp but we do have the Big Foot Leveling System. While it does offer some stabilization, that is not it's or LevelUps purpose. We use a permanently mounted stabilizing system and cannot tell when someone is moving around or when the washer is on spin cycle. Hope this helps. Diana

Just wondering if anyone has had to use any additional stabilizing products with their level up system. Ours works OK on our Rushmore but needs a little more stabilizing. The washer is terrible and just walking around it does wiggle. Any info on items you are currently using would be helpful.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have a question on the Level Up Systems. Ever since we ordered our new coach I started wondering what the difference in the systems was. Heartland does not call what they install on new coaches as a Level Up. They just said 4 pt leveling system. If this a Level Up? Just wondering if it is, could you not have a 3rd set of legs installed just front of the wheels? What are you calling a 6 pt system? One that has 4 legs and 2 stabilizers or one that has 6 legs and 2 stabilizers? Just trying to get the low down.