Levelease ALRVC9000 front leveling system

Mase

The 2010 Bighorn 3670RL that we bought last year had a Levelease (same as Intellijack system). It has been operating sporadically and sometimes starts to smoke while I am lifting the RV. I took the cover off. There is a circuit board underneath. At about the center of the board is a black thing that is attached to the board with a screw and nut. The black thing has three posts coming from it that are soldered to the board and has a crack in it. I could see "sparking" (arcing?) in this area once the cover was removed. It is obvious that this is where it is smoking.

I searched high and low online and there is no web site for "Levelease" and the "Intellijack" web site takes me to a European company that sells sneakers and sunglasses.

I need to replace this part on the circuit board or the circuit board itself and cannot find a location to order same. Looking for help from any Forum member who can give me a web site where I can order parts for this system. The Model # is "ALRVC9000".

Thanks,:D

danemayer

I'm not sure I understand the Levelease, but it looks like the control box replaces the landing gear switch and is the entire device. I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope that anyone sells components of the control box. It appears you may have to buy a new control box.

Mase

I'm not sure I understand the Levelease, but it looks like the control box replaces the landing gear switch and is the entire device. I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope that anyone sells components of the control box. It appears you may have to buy a new control box.

Thanks to all who responded. It is apparent that the Levelease manufacturer is out of business. The system has been sold to Intellijacks, a European company that sells sneakers and sunglasses, but it is not certain if they will continue to manufacture this product. It is a pretty neat system, but I can by-pass it and use the Heartland factory switch to raise and lower the front jacks. There is a new unit on eBay, but I am not sure I want to spend $240 on a system with no company support. I don't know what caused the meltdown on my circuit board, so I am reluctant to take a chance on replacing it. I have taken the circuit board to a computer guy in Quartzsite. He might be able to replace the part on the circuit board that is arcing.