Lippert 3.0 touch panel has no power

Bronzer

I was lowering the front jacks on my fifth wheel and the touch screen just went black. Can't find a fuse or breaker between the wiring panel near the battery and the Lippert circuit board. Here is the touch screen, wiring panel and inside panel cover. Any ideas?Lippert.jpgConnection board above batteries.jpgInside cover diagram.jpg

david-steph2018

the breakers in the picture should be auto-resetting, but it could be a manual reset. check to see if any if the rest buttons need to be pushed. You will need to feel the breakers

sengli

I know the control board for the system, has fuses in it. Most have this mounted in the front compartment.

Bronzer

I know the control board for the system, has fuses in it. Most have this mounted in the front compartment.
There are 4 fuses in the control board that is mounted in the front storage compartment, one for each jack. They are all good.

Bronzer

the breakers in the picture should be auto-resetting, but it could be a manual reset. check to see if any if the rest buttons need to be pushed. You will need to feel the breakers
They appear to be fuses rather than breakers. I took the bottom right one off, because there is nothing connected to it, but there is no reset button on it anywhere.

david-steph2018

They appear to be fuses rather than breakers. I took the bottom right one off, because there is nothing connected to it, but there is no reset button on it anywhere.
If no button, it is an auto reset type. These can be purchased at an auto parts store such as AutoZone or NAPA.

Bronzer

Okay, just tested all of the breakers and they are good. Tested the circuit board mounted in the front storage compartment and there is power coming to the board. Could it be something with the touch pad?