Lippert hydralic jack fitting o-ring size

Does anyone know the size of the oring for this fitting?
Thanks

Attachments

• af157687-728a-40d3-850d-2388e2f90642.2f9148a19719742372aef0d4797fece1.jpeg
    af157687-728a-40d3-850d-2388e2f90642.2f9148a19719742372aef0d4797fece1.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 8

david-steph2018

Does anyone know the size of the oring for this fitting?
Thanks
Look thru here, you may find the information you are looking for:

Here is some information that may help:

Last edited:
I didn't see any oring info, however that is a great source of info thank you for sharing with me.
I will buy a fitting and take it to Ace and get the oring sized. Not sure if I need them but want them on hand when I check the fittings that were not tightened down correctly when the front driver side jack was replaced.

SLO

I didn't see any oring info, however that is a great source of info thank you for sharing with me.
I will buy a fitting and take it to Ace and get the oring sized. Not sure if I need them but want them on hand when I check the fittings that were not tightened down correctly when the front driver side jack was replaced.

As long as your carrying spare parts for unexpected repairs. You might get a couple of these, linked below. I used one of at MorRyde, getting IS, when they cut my leveling jack hydraulic line with their torch. We were sleeping in the trailer in work shop. Couldn’t open slides because of cut hydraulic hose and they didn’t have anything to cap off cut hose. Well I did. Saved us getting hotel at last minute. On another note, DW will never stay in a work shop area again. Too smelly for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk