living/dining slide leaks when closed

Hi friends. Here is what I am finding on our 2010 32QBSS tt. When I open the slide out after a rain there is water on top of the slideout. There is no apparent water issue inside. However I do see that the exterior bottom board is obviously getting wet.

I am wondering if I need to adjust the slideout be higher (up) with the screw adjusters?

Or if I need to adjust the inward movement limit setting so that it presses "tighter" against the wall of the trailer.

2) Also the heavy white "tape" that runs along top edge of the slide out (the outer top side) is bubbling / coming loose.

Is there a way to re-secure this heavy tape? Or what is the tape so that I can purchase more to replace it..

3. Also, on the other slide (the back bedroom slide out) I noticed fiberglass siding "waving" or "bulging" in the narrow section of siding above slideout below roof

line. It is directly where there is a seam in the "gutter". I have checked the caulking along the roof edge and it is good. I wonder if the gutter seam is leaking

and I need to unscrew it and put some new putty tape down.