Livingroom slide bracket on Cyclone 3100 appears to be moving?

Miltp920

I was under my slide conditioning the rubber seals and saw this rust which makes it look like that bracket that holds the bottom of the slide is moving. I will be going to dealer on June 1, and will have them look at it. Anyone seen this before? Slide goes in good. Does not seem to be a problem. The third pic is the tool I made to clean and condition the rubber seals under the slide toppers. Just a wash cloth tie wrapped to a telescoping paint roller handle.

under slide.jpg20150513_201251.jpgrubber seal cleaning tool under toppers.jpg

BLHFUN

Mines looks the same. However under that plate is a set adjuster. Even though mine has the same rust, my adjuster is still in the up position flush against that bracket. I figure they are sent to the factory in the higher position until it can be put on the rig and adjusted to the proper level. Check the set screw adjuster and see if it's still flush against the bracket. I would take a picture, but it's in storage.

Miltp920

Thanks for the input. Ill check that set screw. I know I saw this rust before, so it has been this way for awhile or since I got it. I just figured if it was closing OK, it must be where it is supposed to be. You need to get that 4200 out of storage. We are in Michigan, and going camping for the second time this weekend.

BLHFUN

She stays in storage unless I'm packing or camping. Lol. (Gotta keep her beautiful!) Two back to back weekends of rain and the first 3 months in the shop. Slow start to the camping season for us. We did spend the weekend at Stockton State Park a few weeks back.. Just need it to stop raining.

For the rust, Mine was that way the day I picked it up. I'll bet your set screw will be flush.