Location of Lippert Remote Receiver in Key Largo

I have a 2015 Landmark Key Largo Fifth Wheel and the remote has died after having intermittent problems since I bought the fifth wheel. I am purchasing a replacement, but know that I need to program it. I have seen the instructions posted here on the forums, but I have been unable to locate the receiver panel for the remote. I looked behind the switch panel for the awning and slides, but all I see are wires from the switches going out different holes in the cabinet. Can anyone help me find the receiver panel in my Key Largo?

Thanks,
Dave

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
The receiver is behind a removable wall panel above the shelf that is above the switch panel that you removed. The removable wall panel is held on by 2 screws,1 on left and 1 on right side of the panel.

buddyboy

The receiver is behind a removable wall panel above the shelf that is above the switch panel that you removed. The removable wall panel is held on by 2 screws,1 on left and 1 on right side of the panel.

Terry, are y'all still stuck in Memphis?

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Yes, we are. The parts for suspensions repairs will delivered tomorrow. The plan is for us to put the trailer in the truck frame and alignment shop on Tuesday for repairs.
After the repairs we will head home.