Logging out?

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I use to support Norton years ago for the company where I worked. Soon as I retired I changed to Trend Micro. Much better and removes all the Adware and Spyware off my computer (finds them and removes them). Norton really does not do a good job. Many computers run slow because of Adware and Spyware.

Thats what I do....

BC

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Michael,
One other problem I am having is with the "Who's Online" chat.I can see who's on line, and I can leave a chat,but I can't see others chat messages to me and they can't see mine to them.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Michael,

We use an external service provider (cloud computing) at work, but also have direct Internet access. If I go thru the service provider (running Windows Server 2003 and IE Vers 8) I don't get the Logout information displayed (nothing on that lline displays). If I go thru my direct connection (running Windows 7 Professional and IE 8) I see everything.

trdeal

Michael,still having the same situation with the log out tab and not being able to do the" who's on line" chat.I can see others are online and they can see that I am on line, but they don't get my chat to them and I don't get their chat to me.If there is anything I can do on my end please pass it along.I use the chat on a daily basis and would like to be able to again.Thanks for your help.

jbeletti

Hi Terry,

Chat is fixed. I didn't know it was broken. If you contact me about it - I apologize for missing it.

As for the log out link missing for some people and not others, this appears to be a browser specific issue. Please list the information Michael is looking for so he can paint a better picture of what might be going on.

Don't know that we are going to be able to do anything on this but we will determine that, after can pin point the exact scenario in which the issue presents.

Thanks,

Jim

trdeal

Thanks for your help Jim. I had not mentioned the problem to you,only posted to Michael and I did previously give him the info he requested. As far as the logging out link being missing, I can live with that,but I am glad to have the chat back. Thanks again.