Looking for a electrical switch online

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Does anyone know where I can get a Almond or Ivory one of these online? I have searched all over with no luck.

t_4839.jpg

Just reminder I am looking for one in Almond or Ivory color.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I was kind of wondering the same thing. I thought at one time I saw a web site that sold 4 colors, Black-Brown-White-Almond. But I can't find the site again. What site did that one come from Jim? Maybe I can give them a call. I don' need that color for our little project but I was hopping to get all of them from the same vendor.

jbeletti

Michael,

I provided a link below that picture. It will take you to the Eastern Marine website. Their phone number is likely listed on their site. When products are photographed for catalogs, colors may not appear as true as a lot depends on lighting and camera setup.

Jim

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Mike, I also found them in Camping World and the price has been cheaper than the on-line stores. So far have 2 double switches (one brown, one ivory) and a single switch (need 2 more in ivory). Each time I cleaned out what Camping World had on hand (Tampa and Roanoke VA) but both said they would restock. I am sure demand for them will increase. I have been replacing the switches in my BC as I find them.