Looking for information on the new Key Largo!

K

karykatz

In addidtion to the Ontario, we have also stopped producing the Augusta and the Oakmont.

jnbhobe

I like the couch in the back, I'll have to see the shower, looks like a lot of room around the bed. Is the bed queen or king?? And maybe a pocket door on the bath room.

jnbhobe

No place for a bathroom pocket door to slide into.

Jim

How about splitting it like a French door?? I just don't like the way you have to manuver around the bathroom door to get in from the bedroom. But it don't make much difference anyway, Patti says I'm not getting a new one no way no how!!!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
The door opening into the bath just would not be good. Not sure if it would be a show stopper, but just would be a inconvenience. The floor plan shows differently.

jnbhobe

The door opening into the bath just would not be good. Not sure if it would be a show stopper, but just would be a inconvenience. The floor plan shows differently.

We were talking about hinging the door on the other side so it would open from the bedroom side rather than the stair side.

tcbrady

the plan is to have the new Key Largo in Tampa later this month - we'll keep you posted if that changes...

K

karykatz

The new Key Largo will go into full production the week of 1/31. We will have the unit on diplay at the Tampa Super Show 1/12 - 1/16.

K

karykatz

We will have weights and measurements on the Key Largo in the next week.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
If we was to order the KL at the Florida RV show, what kind of turn around would we have on it? I had heard approximately 8 weeks, is this still expected?

K

karykatz

Michael and Kelly,

If you order a Key Largo at the Tampa show, we will be out 6-8 weeks for production. I hope this will work for you.

K

karykatz

The new Key largo is 40' 6" from pin to bumper and is 12'11.5" tall. It has a dry weight of 12,972 and hitch weight of 2,510. The GVWR is 16,250. I hope this helps.

K

karykatz

Sorry no pics yet. Had to ge it to Tampa for the Big show next week. We will have some soon.