Looking for information on the new Key Largo!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Kary, you guys are great. Getting the info out just as promised. I am very happy to be joining the heartland family. And in a matter of a few days our order will be in. A great relief.

K

karykatz

Thanks Michael and Kelly,

Enjoy your new Landmark. Everyone here is very excited for you and your new rig.

jbeletti

Key Largo Pics

I took some pics of the Key Largo here in Tampa at the Florida SuperShow.

Here they are in the Heartland Owners Gallery (HOG).

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Very nice Jim, Thanks. We were at the All Valley RV Show today in Mercedes. No Heartland products. Chilly and damp weather. Ron Hoover is having an open house next weekend and we may stop by to preview the Heartland line up there.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Thank you Jim, those are some good pictures. This has narrowed our choice down to two. You guys really did a great job on the Key Largo with the about of time you had to get it to Tampa.

jbeletti

I apologize for the picture quality. I only brought my small camera and the flash is barely effective anymore. So a bit grainy :(

Note that the plant continues to tweak the Key Largo - so some small changes will be made. One example is that we are moving to TV more to the right to better align the TV and fireplace.

There are other small changes to be made but I am not sure what they are. Perhaps 2psnapod will weigh in as I'll bet they know :)

Jim

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for sharing, Jim, they are great! We saw the new San Antonio floorplan at the Ft. Worth TX show, and were very impressed with it, as well.

caokgafamily

Great pics & rig, DW really likes the bathroom sink! I wish I had the time, we would drive down just to see the Heartland stuff.

Steve