Looking for RV resorts with lots for sale around Disney/Orlando

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
As the title suggests, we are looking for RV Resorts around the Disney/Orlando area that have lots for sale.

A Google search comes up with a HUGE list but most campgrounds that come up do not sell lots. About half that come up in the search are for RVs for sale.
mad.gif

I have been on some specific sites that advertise for lots sale also. What I am looking for are resorts that really don't advertise other than word of mouth.

If you have ownership in a park or even just know of some in the area I would appreciate any information about them.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hey Larry - I think Hogan/Donna and Eric/Dorothy have bought in a resort. Might want to PM Eric who just bought this year.
B--

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Check out Thousand Trails Orlando. They do not give you ownership in the sight but allow you to 'buy' the rights to a specific sight. There are some limitations as to the number of days you can physically stay in the RV per year but when not staying there you can leave the RV on the sight. Check it out at http://www.thousandtrails.com/getaways/florida/orlando.asp I would call the park for more information. BTW this park is very nice (we have stayed there) and about 20 minutes from Disney World.

SouthernNights

Thanks guys.

What I am interested in is buying a deeded lot and then renting it out when we are not there-which would be most of the time.

Byrd-Eric told us about his deal, sounded like a real good opportunity for him and Dorothy just not what we are interested.

I am looking at this the same way as when we had rental houses. You have enough of them it can generate a couple of dollars, sometimes, maybe, if you're lucky. :rolleyes:

Jim, that would be perfect if they would actually sell the lots there too. Thanks.

GETnBYE

We are also in the same resort. There is also one next door with a different type of ownership. PM me and I will be glad to give info on each of the two different types. There are some at the one next door that are for sale by owner also.

GETnBYE

Thanks guys.

What I am interested in is buying a deeded lot and then renting it out when we are not there-which would be most of the time.

Byrd-Eric told us about his deal, sounded like a real good opportunity for him and Dorothy just not what we are interested.

I am looking at this the same way as when we had rental houses. You have enough of them it can generate a couple of dollars, sometimes, maybe, if you're lucky. :rolleyes:

Jim, that would be perfect if they would actually sell the lots there too. Thanks.

Sounds to me like the place next door might be more what you are looking for than the one we own at and Eric and Dorothy.
****I do not know this company or how they do business or the costs or fees that might go along with it. Here is a web address, maybe you can find something there.
http://www.deercreekrv.com/

I do know it is a pretty place and I think some monthly fees and also many for sale and for rent signs on lots. I have not seen many others in the area so I can not compare them. Good luck with your search.

SouthernNights

Thank you Ray and Wayne. I like the location of both of them. Glad you guys think they are nice also.