looking to buy

msfjr48

we're looking to buy the cyclone 4000 elite. love the floor plan , but we would like to have a 1/2 bath in the garage. does anybody know if this is possible?

jimtoo

Hi msfjr48,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

The way to find out for sure is call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 or 574-262-8030, and ask for the Cyclone folks. Or visit with your dealer and have them call their rep while you are on the phone with them and check. I'm betting they will not do it, because it takes another waist tank and lots of changes.

Let us know what they say.

Jim M

Moandnick

i am looking to buy a new bh3875fb has anyone baught one already? What tow rig have you got. not sure which one would be the best.

jimtoo

Hi Moandnick,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some opinions soon from our other members.

Jim M

jimtoo

Hi WTHunter,

You might call Heartland and talk to Cyclone manager. Sometimes they will make changes, but after looking at the floor plan I think it is doubtful that they would add a rear bathroom. The 3950 looks pretty close to what your looking for I think.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

WTHunter

If emailing heartland (contact address on their website) what would be a normal expected response time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

If emailing heartland (contact address on their website) what would be a normal expected response time.

You'll do a lot better calling Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Identify yourself as a prospective customer and ask for AJ, the Toy Hauler Product Manager.

dhcolesj

I've emailed them twice with comments/questions and both times they called me back within a few hours. If you need a fast response it would be better to call them, but if you can wait, using the "contact us" page does work quite well.

WTHunter

Well, 2 emails sent resulting in no response. I did make a phone call and had a few questions answered. The information that was to be emailed to me must have got lost in the digital highway somewhere. ( I did check spam). A local dealer did provide me with most everything I needed. 3 lingering questions maybe someone can help me out. I am looking for MSRP, ( actual would be best but I understand that at this time is not possible). 1. Adding a second awning for second entry on rw415. 2. Cost of moryde pin box added. 3. Good year tires. Model,size,cost. Any input would be appreciated.

danemayer

Well, 2 emails sent resulting in no response. I did make a phone call and had a few questions answered. The information that was to be emailed to me must have got lost in the digital highway somewhere. ( I did check spam). A local dealer did provide me with most everything I needed. 3 lingering questions maybe someone can help me out. I am looking for MSRP, ( actual would be best but I understand that at this time is not possible). 1. Adding a second awning for second entry on rw415. 2. Cost of moryde pin box added. 3. Good year tires. Model,size,cost. Any input would be appreciated.

Here's a link to the Bighorn 2014 MSRP sheets, including one for special build options like the Goodyear G614s. Mor-Ryde Hitch is on the main pricing sheet.

Option prices are probably similar on the Cyclone.

Chiefcpo

I am also new and ordered a 2014 Landmark San Antonio 40 footer 5'r and waiting on Dixie to give me a build date sot the latestest price on the pin box you are asking about is $798.00 as of 10/03/2013. The g614 are standard on this unit due to the size and weight (not sure of your unit as I am a Big Sky owner soon not to be)

jimtoo

Hi Chiefcpo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You will find the forum a great place for information, don't hesitate to ask for help if needed.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

WTHunter

I am also new and ordered a 2014 Landmark San Antonio 40 footer 5'r and waiting on Dixie to give me a build date sot the latestest price on the pin box you are asking about is $798.00 as of 10/03/2013. The g614 are standard on this unit due to the size and weight (not sure of your unit as I am a Big Sky owner soon not to be)

Thanks for that