Looking to purchase an RV Tire Guage....Any Favorites/Styles

chasdvorak

I need to purchase a tire guage for the truck/5th Wheel that will support 110lbs. Any favorites out there? I tried the battery operated type a few years back and it didn't last too long. Thanks in advance.

Chuck D

Titanguy

Will you be at the Spring Gulch Rally? I will have set up a Master Test Station to test the accuracy of tire air pressure gauges.
I sell a Dill dual foot that is scale adjustable.
After checking hundreds of air gauges, 98% are +/- 3psi close enough if you know if you are 3 psi high or low.

Jv75353

A good place to buy a quality gage such as Milton is on line or at any truck stop that has a decent truckers area. The prices I've found in the truck stops is comparable to slightly lower than what you would find on line. Good luck with your search.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Have this one for a few years, very happy with it. Once tires are aired, notice 1-2 lb. difference compared to our TST readings.

ray587

I work on aircraft everyday and a lot of that work involves changing tires. we use calibrated tire gages that are recalibrated monthly. I took my 3 tire gages from home and compared them to one of our calibrated gages. I own tire gages that range from the expensive trucker gage to the elcheapo pencel gage. the cheap gage was actually right on with the calibrated gage. the dual chuck trucker gage was 5 lbs off. figure that