Looking to purchase.....

JSB

Hello everyone, new to the forum and the travel trailer world...have a question about a 2010 North Country 26BH we looked at the other day that appears to be in fairly darn good condition other than a small soft spot I found in the floor with a few replacement tiles I will attach floor plan with circled spot for reference....I was unable to see anything from lifting bed up and looking from underneath, need opinions.....the rest of the trailer looks great and could not find any evidence of water troubles or soft spots anywhere else

Attachments

• 237A9D08-165F-428E-ABEB-09BD1D56AF04.jpeg
    237A9D08-165F-428E-ABEB-09BD1D56AF04.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

RickL

Look at the window and sidewall as your circle indicates its by a window. Not familiar with the unit but does it have a pass through that you can see the floor from underneath? Typically soft spots are an indication of water intrusion. You might be money ahead having a RV inspector take a real good look at the unit. Repairs can cost you a ton of money and headaches.

JSB

Look at the window and sidewall as your circle indicates its by a window. Not familiar with the unit but does it have a pass through that you can see the floor from underneath? Typically soft spots are an indication of water intrusion. You might be money ahead having a RV inspector take a real good look at the unit. Repairs can cost you a ton of money and headaches
It does have pass thru storage and can lift the bed right beside it but can’t see any obvious water staining or anything along those lines...did not think to check wall( looks good from the outside), there is panelling in the storage area that could be removed as well to investigate but I’m pretty sure the dealer wouldn’t like me ripping trailer apart 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
we r also waiting for a trail cruiser to come in on trade that will be here on Thursday so when I go look I will investigate further....