Lookout Mountain/Chattanooga West KOA

Sniper

Planning next years travels and, came across this KOA. Was wondering if anyone may have experience staying here. It looks to be more off the beaten path (which we love) than other campgrounds near Lookout Mountain and, is actually in North-West Georgia. Any reviews would be appreciated. Thanks

Safe Travels :)

Garypowell

When we go through we always stay at the Holiday Park (1709 Mack Smith Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37412 Phone (800) 693-2877) mentioned above. We drove by the KOA a few years back and it seemed to be less inviting that we wanted.....can't remember why.

Fairly easy in and out and away from major roads.

MCTalley

We stayed there two years ago almost to the day (had to go look at my list of previous stays). I remember because they had Halloween stuff out. It was a nice campground. Limited number of spots for bigger rigs, but we had no problems getting around. They initially parked us on a sunny site when the Asian Ladybugs were in full swarm (we had a terrible infestation the year before), so I asked to move to a nice, shaded spot that was open and they were accommodating. We were there for two nights and enjoyed the stay.