losing water pressure

rick_debbie_gallant

Once in a while I will lose water pressure when connected to the city water, in other words I lose all water.. I will go outside and check the hose bib I am hooked to and I have plenty of water pressure. Is it possible my check valve is going bad or what. Driving me nucking futs. warrenty item or should I just fix it my self?

rick_debbie_gallant

Okay now what is going on? Water pressure is fine. Run faucets and everything is fine. Flush head and lose water pressure. Turn on water pump pressure comes on. Turn off pump and have pressure. Pressure remains with faucets running. the second I flush the head the water pressure is gone, i mean nothing. turn on the pump and it comes back. turn on the pump and it remains, flush the head and it is gone untill I turn the pump on for a second. Got the picture what is going on? Help!!!!!!!

jvblade

Canadian Member
I think the check valve would be a good place to start. Very strange. I would try tapping on the check valve once you have lost pressure and see if it comes back. The check valve will be on the back side of the UDC right where the fresh water hose connects.