Lost keys

danemayer

Hi Pevans70737,

The doors are probably made by Southco, a Lippert subsidiary. The locks are probably Fastec. I think a locksmith can get a master key from Fastec that allows removal/replacement of the core so a new lock can be installed. You should probably call Fastec to ask. Or call a local locksmith. But I'd start with local locksmith storefronts. Don't just call around from a Google search. There have been lots of news stories about crooked phone operations that start by damaging the existing lock and then they stick you with a huge bill.

If you can get inside, by removing the door lock you should be able to get the key code and you can order replacement keys from Fastec.

The cargo hatches and other exterior locks are probably commonly available keys. Southco R001 and a CH751

mlpeloquin

Have three sets made. One in the trucks glove box, one in your purse, and one for him. I lost a complete set at a rest stop. With the sound of all the diesel trucks I did not hear the keys hit the ground. Lucky for us my wife had her set. For some unknown reason she did not keep them in the fifth wheel. She almost never would keep them in her purse. Found one store in Needles that could make 80% of them and they then sent me to a business that the owner used to be a locksmith. He was able to make the rest. Needless to say she keeps them in her purse all the time we are out now. Note that we had several other lock keys with the door keys as well.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
My husband has lost every key we had to our 2016 Gateway. Are replacement keys an option?

Evans I see you are based in Alex. Is the rig up there or somewhere else in la? I ask as I am in westlake and I have a complete set of the door keys if it is the square fastec (FIC) keys and could possibly help you out if you are near by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk