Luv Shak is in the shop

Princess Kathleen

We were able to get out of Nauvoo State Park with snow and some ice on the road and into the repair shop in Carthage, IL. They will replace the roof. Then onto a body shop to replace the rear cap. Thank goodness for insurance. We are out 3 bills....but DH did about 2 thsd in damage. So, we will continue our trip south, then back to Il to pick up the LS and have Christmas in TN. So look for us on the road around Christmas with the LS.

PK:)

Princess Kathleen

Well, the Luv Shak is on the road and heading for Knoxville. The repair shops did a very good job. It will be nice to sleep in our home again.

PK

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We are glad you got your home back just in time for Christmas. I agree with you there just is not nothing like your own bed. Good luck and Merry Christmas!! Kathy:)

jpmorgan37

PK & Vance;

Glad you got the Luv Shak back in time to spend Christmas in it. If you see Butch and Karen, say hi for us. Have a wonderful Christmas and God Bless.

John

Tom of Ypsi

What better Christmas present could one have then being back in your own home with a loved one. Merry Christmas and travel safe.

Princess Kathleen

We are in Champaign IL with very very high winds. This will delay us getting to Knoxville on Christmas eve. Hope the wind decreases so we will be there late on Christmas day.
Thanks for all the well wishes....yes we had planned to stop by and visit Butch and Karen.

As the jolly ole' man says....Merry Christmas to All

PK

jbeletti

Hi PK and Vance,

Glad to hear that you got the LS back on the road. Yes, very high winds here in IL today. It all finally came in from IA/MN. My kids in MN told me it was bad there yesterday.

Please tell Butch and Karen Merry Christmas from Jim and Nancy.

Be careful and travel safe,

Jim